I never knew playing with words could be this fun until I received a message via Whatsapp from my father yesterday. It was a forwarded message, but what really surprised me was its content.
The following words were chosen and then their letters were rearranged in such a way that a humorous synonym was chalked out from the original word every time.
Like, if you randomly rearrange the letters of –
- NARENDRA MODI, you get → RARE DIAMOND (Indian PM)
- SONIA GANDHI → DOSHI NAAGIN (Guilty Serpent)
- DILIP VENGSARKAR → A SPARKLING DRIVE (A cricketer known for drives)
- PRINCESS DIANA → END IS A CAR SPIN
- DORMITORY → DIRTY ROOM
- ASTRONOMER → MOON STARER
- DESPERATION → A ROPE ENDS IT
- THE EYES → THEY SEE
- A DECIMAL POINT → I M A DOT IN PLACE
And now comes the best one in the list –
MOTHER-IN-LAW → WOMAN HITLER…!
I don’t know who created this message first who found these out, but I’m sure that whoever it was, he was one hell of an intelligent person!